Quinoa, broccoli, kale, radish, cucumber, celery, yellow pepper, red/orange/yellow tomatoes.
I had sore teeth yesterday due to having my braces tightened and couldn’t chew cery well, so my boyfriend made me some ‘spicy squished squash’!
(Aka, spicy mashed butternut squash)
Spicy Roasted Pepper and Tomato Soup.
Gluten free | Vegan friendly | Makes 4 servings
•24 cherry tomatoes
•2 red peppers
•2 yellow peppers
•2 chilli peppers
•3 cloves of garlic
•1 red onion
•1 Kallo organic vegetable stock cube
1. Chop the onion, garlic and peppers (remove seeds from peppers). You don’t need to chop the tomatoes.
2. Place all of the vegetables in a roasting tin, drizzle with vegetable oil and roast in the oven on 180°C for 20 minutes.
While the vegetables are roasting, dissolve the stock cube in boiling water, according to the instructions on the packet.
3. Take vegetables out of the oven and transfer them into a large saucepan. Pour in the stock cube and grind in some black pepper, to taste.
4. Bring saucepan to the boil and then simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Remove pan from the heat then blend the ingredients either with a hand blender, or by pouring into a jug blender. If using a jug blender, return the soup to the saucepan for a few minutes after blending to make sure it is heated through.
6. Pour into your bowl and enjoy!
This morning, we made a fresh juice that tastes like carrot cake!
2 pinches of cinnamon
Breakfast with my favourite human being.
Hi anon! I’m currently in the middle of moving house/living out of a suitcase for a month so I don’t really have the time to come up with new recipes and make big posts. I still have photographs to post of the things I’m eating, but I can’t be fully active on this blog until I finally get my own kitchen at the beginning of August. I’m very excited to be positing a lot of recipes and such from then on! :)
Favourite thing to eat right now! A giant bowl of strawberries, blueberries, red grapes, cherries, watermelon and pomegranate seeds.
Fresh, homemade orange juice.
Fresh, homemade apple juice.